REOPENING FROM LOCKDOWN ON SUNDAY 5th JULY
ROWLEY HILL CLUB IS BACK!
The safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority, and following a Covid-19 Risk Assessment, we have implemented the measures below in line with Government Guidelines.
- Increased frequency of cleaning routines
- Encouraging contactless payments to avoid handling cash. The new limit is £45
- Implemented a new seating plan, so that social distancing can be adhered to
- No standing or sitting at the bar
- No standing in the club – seating only
- Table service in the lounge
- Dogs are welcome but they must be kept on a lead and stay sat at the table with their group.
Hand sanitisers throughout the club. Please sanitise your hands when entering The Club
All staff and committee members trained in Covid-19 risk assessment procedures
- All customers to sign in when entering and leaving The Club. This is in line with The Governments “Test and Trace” policy
We cannot wait to welcome you all back. Thank you for your patience and understanding of these new measures. This is very new to us, and we haven’t had the time or ability to phase this in or iron it out. At times our staff may get stressed, make mistakes, or you may find you need to wait to be served. Please be patient and help us get through this. Our top priority is to keep everyone safe whilst still enjoying the atmosphere of Rowley Hill Club!